- Added onlyonipchange option so that Pombo only starts sending reports if the IP address has changed.
- In pombo.php,
changed $REMOTE_ADDR to $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] (Thanks Yoan !)
because $REMOTE_ADDR alone does not work on all servers.
- No more paths in the zip file.
- Added the list of all nearby WiFi access points, with their hardware address (MAC), SSID and power. This information can be very helpful to locate the stolen computer.
- traceroute is awfully slow on some ISP (more than 8 minutes observed by an Orange ADSL subscriber). Options "-q1 -n" is now used to mitigate.
- Public IP address is now directly provided by pombo.php. This is much simple and logical. (Thanks Yoan !)
now reads its configuration from /etc/pombo.conf (instead of having to
modify parameters in the code). This will ease updates of Pombo.
- Corrected a bug which prevented correct screenshot with scrot.